We have an excellent track record of developing and supporting new teachers into the profession.
- A wide range of schools within the alliance offer outstanding training and placements within a wide range of different contexts.
- A dedicated host school and mentor with a contrasting placement school both within one of our partner schools.
- Experienced subject knowledge experts both within the alliance schools and Plymouth Marjon University.
- Higher Education Institute provider partnership with Plymouth Marjon University.
- Training leading to the award of a PGCE (Post Graduate Certificate of Education) with QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- Placements and visits to other alliance schools including schools from a different phase to the one in which you aim to teach.
- We will provide you with access to computers and full technical support. We ensure that trainees can access books and journals to support their study.
- We recognise that each trainee teacher has individual needs and our programme is bespoke to help meet your needs.
- The process of auditing needs starts at interview. Shortly after you are offered a place on the programme, we will contact you to agree pre-course tasks and reading. This is the start of a process of audit, learning and review which directs your development towards qualified teacher status
- Staff in our alliance schools will be fully trained and committed to giving every support to trainees on the programme. We welcome you and look forward to developing your teaching career with you.
We want you to enjoy your time with us and be fully prepared to take on your very first teaching post.
|Apply via UCAS
Opens 8th October 2019
Telephone: 01626 248793